Saturday, December 22, 2018

LEBRON JAMES SAYS THE NFL ARE WHITE SUPREMACIST SLAVE OWNERS

WHO'S THE RACIST?

LEBRON JAMES: “When I first went to the ninth grade into high school, I was on some, like, I’m not f**kin’ with white people. Cause I was so institutionalized growing up in the hood. They told us in the hood: "White people don't want us to succeed."
"So I’m like, I’m going to this school to play ball and that’s it. I don’t want nothing to do with white people, and I don’t believe they want nothing to do with me. It’s me and my boys, and we’re going to high school together and we’re here to hoop. I don't want no friends. It took me a while to adjust to it."
Maverick Carter, James’ best friend and longtime business partner, said in the end, it didn’t matter because everyone, white and black, ended up becoming best friends anyway. LeBron added that his white classmates were responsible for teaching him what a pantry was.
I guess LeBron forgot all that now that he and Kaepernick are both stumping for the Communists and the Brotherhood.

LeBron James. A filthy mouthed player, who openly hates white people and Christians and makes a fortune off maligning them both. I actually have family members who ADMIRE THE RACIST AND HEDONIST LEBRON JAMES. SICK.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/08/29/lebron-james-im-not-fucking-with-white-people-that-was-my-initial-thought-to-white-america/

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/12/22/lebron-james-old-white-nfl-owners-have-slave-mentality/