Monday, March 12, 2018

Woman Stabbed 14 Times in Minnesota - Suspect Still At Large.

REMINDER. In December 2017, a Minneapolis woman was stabbed 14 times in the face, arm, neck and back, on the street, by a drive-by Somali man in Uptown Minneapolis, an upscale neighborhood. The suspect has never been found.
Why was this story buried by the local and national media?
Morgan Evenson said she was walking home from work, about 8:30pm on December 13th in Uptown Minneapolis, at the 3100 block of Fremont Avenue South, when a Somali man, she had never seen before, got out of a car, chased and tackled her to the ground, and then STABBED HER 14 TIMES in the face, arm, neck and back.
Police are still looking for the Somali man, in his 20s, about 5 feet 7 inches tall, with a slender build and short hair with a slight Afro style on top. He was wearing an Army green colored jacket and gray stone washed jeans.
"I walked this way home every night. A car pulled up to me. It was weird because it pulled up right next to me. Then, all of a sudden, he was right there 10 feet behind and ran right at me. He didn’t ask for anything; didn’t say give me your purse or money. He just stabbed me over and over."
Evenson did her best to fight off the man, and her screaming alerted a resident who came out and scared off the attacker.
Evenson, who moved back to Tennessee after the attack, said: “I’m OK, but it’s a long road ahead of me." She has severe nerve damage from the attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment