Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My experience welcoming President Trump to Minnesota.

"Hi everybody. I went to Burnsville to stand with fellow patriots to welcome President Trump to Minnesota. Across the street were protesters, totally organized by the Muslim Brotherhood (CAIR), holding mostly "I stand with Ilhan" signs. It was a peaceful gathering -- although several of the protesters were wearing masks and we couldn't see their faces -- which I found disconcerting because that's illegal in Minnesota at a public gathering. The police did nothing.
After Trump arrived, and we were waiting to leave, I walked over to listen to the head of CAIR, Jaylani Hussein, who was going to give an announcement about the next protest he had planned for the day. I walked up to a woman who appeared to be a liberal activist, who was carrying a sign that "All are Welcome" in America. She had, disgustingly, spent the morning pointing to a group of nice teenage boys, who supported Trump, calling them all "rapists." She was a white liberal woman -- approximately 40 years old.
I asked her if I could ask her a question. She said sure. I said are you aware that a dozen immigrants from the Congo, who just crossed the border and are being detained in Texas, are under observation for Ebola? I said are you aware that WHO has declared the Congo ground zero for the biggest outbreak of Ebola ever recorded and are concerned it will become a global health crisis and epidemic? This is on top of TB, measles and mumps outbreaks in Texas detention centers.
I politely asked her if she would welcome those folks in her home without a health examination and why she thinks it's OK to expose the people of Texas to a danger like this? Ebola has a 50-90% mortality rate. She immediately called me a "stupid bitch" and put her sign right in front of my face. Her associates surrounded me in protection and started yelling at me.
I left and walked over to listen to Hussein speak. He was rallying the troops to get over to the U of M by 5:30 to protest Jeff Sessions who was speaking at Carlton today. Hussein told his followers to tell former Attorney General Jeff Sessions that "Sessions was not welcome" in Minnesota or America!Hussein also told his followers to walk in pairs back to their cars to protect themselves from possible harm from Trump supporters. Not kidding.
A reminder, CAIR is the front group in America, for the extremist Muslim Brotherhood Party and Hamas. They pretend to be a civil rights group - they are anything but.
The woman from earlier came over to me, laughing, and held a small flag in front of my face and said: I STOLE YOUR FLAG. Seriously. She was positively giddy. She had reached into my bag and stolen my little flag. She then told me to 'GET OUT OF THERE' -- that I was not welcome. I informed her that I was an American and had no intention of leaving. I began filming Hussein's speech. She repeatedly tried to block me from doing that so I moved a dozen feet away and finished filming.
After Hussein was done speaking, I went up to her and asked her to give me my flag back. She did. She had ripped it. I asked her why she ripped the American flag if she loved America. She laughed and said it was ripped when she stole it.
Then I asked her for her name. She gave it to me. Meghan Casey https://www.facebook.com/beholdthesidhe. I checked her FB profile and she campaigned for Conley -- a Hennepin County Commissioner who won in District 4. Meghan even posted pictures of the teenage boys at the rally on her FB page and called them "current racists and future rapists." She called them out as boys from the Burnsville wrestling team.
This is defamation. I reported her post to Facebook and they did nothing. Then I sent her post to the coaches of the Burnsville High School Wrestling Team. These are sick, sick people. I already knew that. But I wanted to make sure that you did, too."
-Peg

1 comment:

  1. This is the worst 3rd rate 'news' site I've ever seen...what is this lol

    ReplyDelete