Wednesday, June 5, 2019

TEENAGER CJ PEARSON LOST HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH GRANDPARENTS OVER POLITICS.

TEENAGER CJ PEARSON SAYS HE HAS LOST HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS LIBERAL GRANDPARENTS OVER HIS CONSERVATIVISM.
CJ PEARSON: "For five years I have made a name for myself as a proponent of conservatism and a supporter of President Trump. A young, black male with a set of principles that count as a rarity within the community from which I hail.
For the past five years I have watched as my relationship with my grandparents deteriorated. Bonds which I believed to be life-long are fading for no reason other than my politics.
I come from a house divided. Not only by political ideology and affiliation, but by generation. Both my grandparents – who have raised me since birth – are proud, card-carrying Democrats.
My grandparents grew up in a time in which blackness inherently meant liberalism, or leftism. A time when the color of their skin dictated their politics. We no longer live in such a time.
I refuse to allow the box that society put them in to hold me captive as well. Trump supporters are brutalized in public. Right-leaning personalities are targeted on social media. People are struggling to make ends meet because of liberal intolerance.
But for everything gained – from opportunity to notoriety – it has not come without a hefty price. The single biggest casualty is my relationship with two people who I love more than anything: my grandparents."
WHILE SAD, THE 2016 ELECTION EXPOSED THE TRULY INTOLERANT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE. TURNS OUT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WAS A LIE!
COURAGEOUS PEOPLE LIKE CJ, WHO STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHER HUMANS THINK, ARE MY HEROES.
REAL RELATIONSHIPS BEAT SUPERFICIAL POLITICALLY CORRECT PANDERING EVERY DAMN DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment