Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Cohen Gives Exclusive Interview to CNN's Don Lemon? Trump HATES Don Lemon.

Cohen gives exclusive phone interview to Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer on CNN. Says the FBI was very courteous and respectful although Cohen wasn't happy about the raid. Hmm. "I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. Do I need this in my life? No. Do I want to be involved in this? No. I want this to be over with. It was very upsetting. I am very loyal to President Trump but after what happened on Monday, I'd rethink how I handled the payments to Daniels because of the impact on my family. It will be proven that everything I did was legal.”
So, Cohen's first interview is with fake-news CNN and Don Lemon? Trump hates Don Lemon. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment