Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Peggy Tierney Blocked For 30 Days For Posting the Truth About Bradley Manning

I posted this on Facebook about Chelsea Manning, a transgender Democrat running for Senator who just tried to kill herself. They blocked me for 30 days for "hate speech." This is Nazi Germany, folks. They would rather you vote someone like this into office than know the truth:


Remember when the transgender lobby told us that if Bradley Manning were allowed to realize his dream of being a woman, and surgically altered to be Chelsea Manning, his depression would lift? Not so much. Last night, Chelsea Manning tweeted a suicide note and a picture of himself/herself standing on the edge of a tall building ready to jump. Manning, now running as a Democratic Senatorial candidate tweeted: “I’m sorry – I tried – I’m sorry I let you all down – I’m not really cut out for this world – I tried adapting to this world out here but I failed you – I couldn’t do this anymore – I can take people I don’t know hating me but not my own friends – I tried and I’m sorry about my failure” Transgenderism is a mental illness, body dysmorphia, similar to anorexia that cannot be cured with a surgical procedure or hormone treatments. Transgender men are not women. They are mutilated men. Pandering to the mentally ill with their own identity group will not remove their insanity. They were suicidal before. They will be suicidal after. These are not the damaged people I want risking American lives in the Armed Services, in our Congress making policy, or sharing showers with young girls. They need therapy, not glorification.

Facebook: You’re Temporarily Blocked From Posting

Only you can see this post because it goes against our standards on hate speech.
This temporary block will last 30 days, and you won’t be able to post on Facebook until it’s finished.
If you post something that goes against our standards again, your account will be blocked for another 30 days.
Please keep in mind that people who repeatedly post things that aren’t allowed on Facebook may have their accounts permanently disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment